BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Random Thoughts



I can feel the pressure! It has been three weeks since the first day of class and I can already feel the intense pressure of being a Junior Student. Loads of paper works and different tasks to accomplish are given to us daily by our professors. But I am not complaining, okay? I still just can’t believe that I am already at the stage in my life wherein a few years from now, two years to be exact, I’ll be graduating and hopefully will find a good job that will best suits me but that will only happen if I will give all my best in everything that I need to do especially in school and of course with the guidance of God Almighty.

I can still remember when I was just about to enter college, I can’t exactly describe the feeling but I really felt uncomfortable talking about college stuffs back then because a lot of people were telling me that college is really far different from the usual high school setup and others would even say that you have to be more serious in college or else you will not make it. Honestly, all the things that my friends told me are actually true but of course it’s up to you on how you’re going to deal in the world of college. And I am really proud of myself because I was able to make it and the feeling is really great because like what I have mentioned earlier, few years from now I will going to reap the fruit of my labor.

Time really flies too fast. Isn’t it? The sweet little girl they once knew has finally bloomed into a fine young lady. And I really miss the times when I know nothing about the world around me, the times when a lollipop can automatically aid me when I feel bad or even when I am hurt. But now, things suddenly went out of track. It’s been awhile and a lot of changes have been happening constantly in each one of us but we have to accept the fact that the only permanent thing on earth is change. And there are really a lot of things that are happening to test our strength and at the same time to help us learn new things in life. Challenges that will surely help us grow and become better individuals.

0 comments: