BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

6SATIONAL, Always and Forever!


My college life won't be this great without the people behind all the laughter and breathtaking memories I’ve had within the four corners of my school and even in out-of-school activities. Aside from my family who are my inspiration in everything that I do, these people have been there since the start of my college journey. Actually we’re countless at the beginning of the semester of our freshmen year but a lot of things happened with just a blink of an eye and now we’re down to six. From PRATSYZ, we became the ANONYMOUS and now, were the 6SATIONAL. Six gorgeous, young and talented ladies with diverse personalities became ONE. 6sational is mainly composed of Kikx, Gelli, Phoebe, Kaiz, Ann and I.

Three years of friendship and still counting. We may be different from each other because of our diverse personalities but I believe that it’s one of the reasons why we became closer with one another. But we also share some common interests on certain things just like our enthusiasm for our course, Communication Arts, which is basically the reason how we all met. And just like other relationships, our friendship is like a merry-go-round journey wherein we sometimes encounter obstacles that I believe made our friendship stronger. We do admit that we usually don’t meet on both ends, our ideas usually clash especially when it comes to school activities but still at the end of it, we try to put all our ideas together until we come up with best results and if we have misunderstandings, we often try to hear each side of the story and try to fix and work things out.

Honestly, we didn’t make our differences a hindrance for us not to become closer to each other but we made it as a tool for us to help one another with our weaknesses and to develop more our strengths. I also believe that even if we are raised in different ways and we have different perceptions in life we still have this connection that brought us up together. I consider them as a precious gift God has given me and I have to admit that without them, my life’s journey wouldn’t be complete that’s why I am truly blessed to have them in my life.

0 comments: